NFO period: 28th November – 12th December, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type - An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to achieve long term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments of large, mid and small cap companies. However, there is no assurance that the Investment Objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation. An open ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap and small cap stocks.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Each plan under the scheme offers Growth and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout, Re-investment and Transfer Facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Vinay Paharia and Mr. Sanjay Bembalkar
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 Multicap 50:25:25 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)