NFO period: 15th January – 27th January, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in debt instruments of banks, public sector undertakings, public financial institutions and municipal bonds
- Investment objective – To generate reasonable returns by primarily investing in debt and money market securities that are issued by Banks, Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), Public Financial Institutions (PFIs) and Municipal Bonds. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realised.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over short to medium term by investing primarily in debt and money market securities issued by Banks, PSU and PFI and municipal bonds.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anand Nevatia and Mr. Sandeep Bagla
- Benchmark – CRISIL Banking and PSU Debt Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)