NFO period: 28th November – 02nd December, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended debt scheme. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The scheme endeavours to provide regular income and capital growth with limited interest rate risk to the investors through investments in a portfolio comprising of debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance or guarantee that the scheme’s objective will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income with capital growth over the tenor of the scheme by investing in Debt/Money Market Instrument/Govt. Securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth and Income Distribution cum capital withdrawal (IDCW) option.
- Fund Manager – Ms. Ranjana Gupta
- Benchmark – CRISIL Medium Term Debt index
- Maturity – 1226 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)