NFO period: 15th January – 29th January, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund
- Investment objective – To provide capital appreciation and income distribution to the investors by dynamically managing the asset allocation between equity and fixed income using equity derivatives strategies, arbitrage opportunities and pure equity investments. The scheme seeks to reduce the volatility by diversifying the assets across equity and fixed income. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not guarantee/ indicate any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a long period of time. By investing in equity and equity related securities including the use of equity derivatives strategies and arbitrage opportunities with balance exposure in debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Aniruddha Naha, Mr. Kumaresh Ramakrishnan and Mr. Anandha Padmanabhan
- Benchmark – CRISIL Hybrid 50+50 Moderate Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)