NFO period: 10th December – 24th December, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended fund of funds scheme investing in units of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)/ Index Funds of Nippon India Mutual Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to long term capital growth by investing in units of ETFs/Index Funds of Nippon India Mutual Fund. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in units of ETFs/Index Funds of Nippon India Mutual Fund.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Plan with Growth Option and Dividend Plan with Dividend Payout Option and Dividend Reinvestment Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Mehul Dama
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)