NFO period: 04th February – 12th February, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/tracking Nifty Midcap 150 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide investment returns closely corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty Midcap 150 Index before expenses, subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities and portfolio replicating the composition of the Nifty Midcap 150 Index, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Plan with Growth Option and Dividend Plan with Dividend Payout Option and Dividend Reinvestment Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Mehul Dama
- Benchmark – Nifty Midcap 150 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)