NFO period: 09th February – 16th February, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended short term debt scheme investing in instruments such that Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 1 year and 3 years
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income and capital appreciation through an actively managed diversified portfolio of Debt & Money Market instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 1 year to 3 years. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over short to medium term by investing in debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend Payout and Dividend Reinvestment facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Pal and Mr. Kush Sonigara
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)