NFO period: 21st November – 05th December, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended Exchange Traded Fund replicating/tracking price of Silver
- Investment objective – To generate returns that are in line with the performance of physical silver in domestic prices, subject to tracking error. The scheme may also participate in silver related instruments. Exchange Traded Commodity Derivatives (ETCDs) having silver as the underlying shall be considered as Silver related instrument for Silver ETFs. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking investors seeking returns that are in line with the performance of silver over the long term, subject to tracking errors by investing in physical silver of 99.9% purity (fineness).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Jeetu Valechha Sonar and Mr. Abhishek Bisen
- Benchmark – Price of silver (based on LBMA daily spot fixing price)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)