NFO period: 17th February – 24nd February, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating/ tracking Nifty Next 50 index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to replicate the composition of the Nifty Next 50 and to generate returns that are commensurate with the performance of the NIFTY Next 50 Index, subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital growth returns that are commensurate with the performance of NIFTY Next 50 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend (Payout and Reinvestment) Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Devender Singhal and Mr. Satish Dondapati
- Benchmark – Nifty Next 50 Index TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)