NFO period: 11th January – 25th January, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund investing in units of overseas ETF’s and/or Index Fund based on NASDAQ 100 Index
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in units of overseas ETF’s and/ or Index Fund based on NASDAQ 100 Index. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital growth. Return that corresponds generally to the performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having only Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Arjun Khanna and Mr. Abhishek Bisen
- Benchmark – NASDAQ 100 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)