NFO period: 04th December – 18th December, 2020
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in large cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related securities of large cap stocks. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over large term by investing in portfolio predominantly consisting of equity and equity related instruments of large cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (with Reinvestment and Payout options).
- Fund Managers – Mr. George Heber Joseph and Mr. Pradeep Gokhale
- Benchmark – Nifty 100 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)