NFO period: 10th February – 16th February, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Small Cap Fund – An Open-ended debt scheme predominantly investing in floating rate instruments (including fixed rate instruments converted to floating rate exposures using swaps/derivatives)
- Investment objective – The Fund seeks to generate returns by creating a portfolio that is primarily invested in floating rate instruments, including fixed rate instruments swapped for floating returns and other debt and money market instruments. Disclaimer: There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realised.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate short-term optimal returns by investing predominantly in floating rate instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anurag Mittal and Mr. Arvind Subramanian
- Benchmark – NIFTY Low Duration Debt Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)