NFO period: 28th November – 12th December, 2022
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme investing in Equity, Debt and Gold ETF
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities, debt & money market instruments, REITs / InVITs and Gold ETF. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the Scheme will be realized. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking wealth creation in long term by investing in equity and equity related securities, debt and money market instruments and Gold ETF.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) Option. The IDCW option offers payout and reinvestment facilities.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Jitendra Sriram and Mr. Vikram Pamnani
- Benchmark – 65% of Nifty 500 TRI + 20% of NIFTY Composite Debt Index + 15% of INR Price of Gold
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)