NFO period: 29th January – 05th February, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended fund of fund scheme investing in Schroder International Selection Fund Greater China
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to provide long term capital appreciation by predominating investing in units of Schroder International Selection Fund Greater China, a fund that aims to provide capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities of People's Republic of China, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan companies. The scheme may also invest a part of its corpus in debt, money market instruments and / or units of liquid schemes in order to meet liquidity requirements from time to time. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term by investing in Schroder International Selection Fund Greater China, a fund that aims to provide capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities of People's Republic of China, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (Payout and Reinvestment facility).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Hitesh Das (for Foreign Securities) and Mr. R. Sivakumar (for fixed income)
- Benchmark – MSCI Golden Dragon Index (in INR Terms)
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)