NFO period: 15th February – 01st March, 2021
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in mid cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate long term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity related securities of mid cap stocks. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term by investing in portfolio predominantly consisting of equity and equity related instruments of mid cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option (with Reinvestment and Payout options).
- Fund Managers – Mr. George Heber Joseph & Mr. Pradeep Gokhale
- Benchmark – Nifty Mid Cap 100 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)